As the first Kempinski hotel in China, Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center boasts timeless European style with rich Chinese cultural history. Strategically located in the heart of Beijing’s central diplomatic and business district in the third ring road, the hotel offers 480 beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites and over five signature restaurants. The award-winning venue, together with 10 conference rooms and one of the largest pillar-free ballrooms in the city, has become the preferred social venue to some of Beijing's biggest conferences, balls, events. The hotel is routinely selected as the trusted host to parties and events like the 2008 Olympic delegations, visiting APEC diplomats, heads of states, and most recently the 2017 Belt and Road delegations and the 2018 Forum On China-African Cooperation.
Venue benefits include:
• 1,333 sqm of space
• 10 conference rooms (same level)
• 500 pax Lunch / Dinner capacity (in restaurants)
• 800 pax Gala/ Ball capacity
• 1,000 pax Conference / Congress capacity
• Largest ballroom in Chaoyang
• Pillar-free, natural daylight
• One outside elevator/lift (can accommodate cars)
All venues have successfully held product launches, exhibitions, board meetings and auctions.