A great way to burn off energy or perfect a new skill, a round of squash is a fun and enjoyable experience on our indoor courts. Come to one of our coaching sessions or play alone, taking advantage of our recently renovated shower and pool facilities afterward to cool off. Chaired by Mr. Andrew Zhang, the first and only Intercontinental Squash Referee of China, you can be assured that both beginners and seasoned players will learn a thing or two from his teachings.
- Squash Court operation time: 6:00 am~10:00 pm Monday to Sunday
- Squash Club open day time: *5:00 pm ~9:00 pm every Tuesday & Thursday;
*1:00 pm~6:00 pm every Saturday
- 150 RMB per hour per person or 1,200 RMB per person for 10 hours;
- 300 RMB per hour (club member), 400 RMB per hour (non-club member) for personal training
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservation includes the usage of squash court and shower facilities
- Guests are entitled to book a maximum of two courts/sets per booking
- Two guests maximum are allowed to play per court
- All reservations are subject to space availability
For inquiries email@example.com (Reservation is required for all players.)
Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center will organize its second K Squash Tournament which is especially for squash amateurs who love the sport, want to meet other squash enthusiast and to have an unforgettable weekend with lots of fun as well as friendly competition.
Please click here to go through the details.