Your honeymoon is a special time to celebrate your new union in luxury and style. What better place to escape to than a tropical island paradise? The Seychelles is home to some of the most beautiful islands on Earth, with luscious, tree-blanketed hills rolling down to gleaming-white, sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters.
Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare is one such beachfront paradise, where European luxury meets unassuming Creole hospitality. Paired with our world-class restaurants and acclaimed leisure activities, you can be sure that your honeymoon will be nothing less than flawless.
If you're interested in the luxury Seychelles wedding packages we have available at Baie Lazare please click here.
Relaxing honeymoon accommodation
Newlywed couples will enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and proximity to the water of each of our room categories – from our Hill View rooms overlooking the lagoon, to the Sea View Garden rooms with direct access to our expansive tropical gardens and the Indian Ocean beyond.
For a particularly memorable stay, we recommend booking the Premier Suite. This sublime lodging comes with approximately 76 sq m of generous living space, including a lounge area, separate living room and bedroom, dining room, and a terrace set amidst the hotel’s tropical gardens. It is also just a few steps from the ocean – perfect for early morning walks or moonlit strolls along the beach.
Click here to view the wide range of luxury accommodation available at our hotel.
An island getaway offers so much more than just a relaxing beach break – couples can enjoy a range of exciting leisure activities and award-winning spa treatments when they choose to honeymoon at Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare:
- After the excitement of your wedding, enjoy a romantic couples’ massage at Kempinski The Spa. Our couples’ treatment room is located in a traditional bungalow at the foot of the magnificent Baie Lazare granite rock formation, where guests can lie back and enjoy the serene view of the lush tropical garden beyond. Indulge in any one of our soothing spa treatments – book directly at the spa or at the hotel’s front desk or mail email@example.com. For more information on the spa, its facilities or the treatments on offer, please click here.
- For a truly memorable and intimate evening, be sure to book a bespoke private dinner: imagine a romantic candlelit dinner for two beside a palm-lined beach or on the placid shores of the resort’s lagoon. Bookings can be made at the front desk, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. A range of menus are available, and our chefs are happy to work around any specific dietary requirements.
- Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare is an excellent destination for couples that enjoy spending time in the water. The temperature is warm enough to swim all year round and there is an Olympic-length swimming pool where you can cool off or burn some energy swimming laps. An on-site PADI dive centre and complimentary snorkelling gear will assist you in exploring the Seychelles’ abundant marine landscapes, while optimal conditions for surfing and stand-up paddling provide exciting opportunities for adventure above the waves. Bookings can be made at the front desk, or via email at email@example.com.
- For a truly unforgettable experience, book a sunset scenic helicopter flight, departing directly from the resort’s on-site helipad. The view of the island basked in golden evening light is undoubtedly the best vantage point of the island we call home. Bookings can be made at the front desk, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure that all newly married couples can enjoy the fantastic experience of staying in the Seychelles for their honeymoon, we have put together our amazing Seychelles Honeymoon Escape package. Enjoy a wonderful time beneath the tropical sun with the following:
- your choice of either bed and breakfast or half-board accommodation
- a complimentary room upgrade, on availability
- romantic room decorations
- complimentary wine and a honeymoon cake
Click here for terms and conditions or to book an unforgettable Honeymoon Escape.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking, please contact our team on +248 438 6600, or via email, at email@example.com.