Welcome to the Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz
Set in a scenic valley amidst 30.000 square metres of semi-tropical gardens, the luxurious Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz lies close to Dwejra Bay and its dazzling ‘Azure Window’, among the most beautiful natural wonders of the Maltese Islands. As a five-star hideaway resort it provides the highest levels of service, comfort and style for travellers seeking privacy and recreation.
The Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz features 83 elegant rooms and 48 spacious suites all offering air conditioning and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Our guest can choose from a wide range of distinctive dining and drinking venues for all occasions and tastes.
- L'Ortolan offers splendours of the Mediterranean region and a sumptuous breakfast buffet
- Il-Baldakkin Bistro & Lounge light dishes, cocktails and pastries can be enjoyed on the terrace
- Trattoria San Lawrenz features flavours of the Italian cuisine
- Il-Gardina fish & grill restaurant for al fresco dining in the blissful setting of the garden
- ‘La Caverna’ wine bar with a selection of more than 300 wines and a variety of tapas
- The Pool Bar serving cool drinks and refreshing cocktails for lazy summer days by the poolside
The authentic Ayurveda Centre is one of the largest in the Mediterranean and offers a variety of therapies and cures. At Kempinski The Spa, a wide choice of wellness treatments is available. The spa also offers 2 heated indoor pools, an indoor jacuzzi, an Oriental Hammam, a steam bath, a state-of-the-art gym, two squash courts and two floodlit tennis courts.
Renting one of our Kempinski Residences allows you to experience the luxuries of a five-star hotel and, at the same time, benefit from the comfort of your own stylish private home. The well-appointed apartments are available for short, medium or long let.
The hotel is also the ideal venue for business conferences and incentive groups. It offers meeting venues and facilities for small events as well as the grandeur of our Il-Kappella hall for large numbers and special occasions, such as birthdays and marriages.