Welcome to a new standard for luxury, quality and service in West Africa
Located in the downtown area in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre, the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City will be the perfect place for business and leisure guests alike. This hotel will offer the largest and most luxurious accommodation in the city - 269 rooms including 22 luxury suites and 2 presidential suites with the very best facilities and services to meet your every need.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City will introduce the largest F&B offering Ghana has ever seen, showcasing the following:
- Papillon Restaurant: Named after the distinctive form of its architecture, the Papillon Restaurant will feature an open kitchen, sophisticated buffet counters and an à la carte menu.
- The Lobby Lounge: An ideal meeting place for coffee, light snacks and afternoon tea, as well as pre-dinner and late-night drinks.
- The Gallery Bar: This will be a ‘fine drinking’ experience, specialising in premium drinks and the best of European mixology.
- Cedar Garden: Taking inspiration from Accra’s Lebanese community, the menu will include shisha, mezzeh and Lebanese coffee.
- Guests will be able to indulge in 7000 sqm of shopping facilities showcasing ultra-luxury brands and a 3000 sqm Resense Spa with 10 treatment rooms, a hair & beauty salon, 350 sqm health club, a 25 metre outdoor swimming pool and tennis court.
The hotel’s fully equipped, 1,750 sqm Conference Centre will offer 700 sqm of outside facilities and provide the most modern audio-visual equipment managed seamlessly with touch panel technology.