As a homage to The Capitol Kempinski Hotel’s rich heritage and City Hall area’s historic past, all are invited to explore Singapore's Civic & Cultural District via a fun sidecar ride as well as a guided walking tour around the hotel. All made better with a Botanical-themed five-course afternoon tea for a mid-day treat.
This offer includes:
• One-hour sidecar tour around the Civic & Cultural District for two
• Daily buffet breakfast at 15 Stamford
• Five-course Afternoon Tea at Lobby Lounge for two
• Daily free-flow à la carte breakfast for two
• Executive Lounge access for adult guests only from 6pm to 8pm (daily)
• Non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar (replenished daily)
• Complimentary self-parking in the underground carpark
This rate is bookable and available for stays until 30 June 2023.
Blackout dates and other terms and conditions apply. Advanced dining and tour reservations are recommended. Bookings are subject to availability and weather condition. To make a reservation for afternoon tea, please click here. To make a reservation for sidecar or hotel tour, please email [email protected]
Dining experience and privileges will be provided based on prevailing safety measures and are subject to availability.