Combining fresh and seasonal products and the skills of award winning Chef Andrea Astone, we are delighted to offer guests a whole host of artisan dishes in the form of a set menu and signature degustation menu.
Providing modern cuisine with a twist, Koral delivers a culinary experience like no other. It is the amalgamation of talent, locally sourced fine ingredients and surprising compositions that has secured our place as a unique destination on The Island of Gods.
Guests are invited to an underwater world of bistronomic delights at Koral, the aquarium dining experience at The Apurva Kempinski Bali. All of the senses are stimulated at this unique venue for the very first time.
At Koral, diners will feast on elegant dishes inspired by Indonesian coastal flavours and crafted from local ingredients, at a venue that is both casual and refined. More than just a restaurant, Koral offers a full bistronomic experience, combining delectable dining, a laid-back ambiance and the rarefied atmosphere of an aquarium, accompanied with a hypnotic soundtrack that captures the magic and mystery of life below the waves.
• Advance reservation is required.
• Specific seating requests are not allowed.
• Dress code is Smart Casual. No sleeveless tops, no shorts for gentlemen or flip-flops.
• Tables will be held for 15 minutes, and the reservation will be released if no contact has been made.
• Menu is subject to change without notice. Please contact the Restaurant for further details.
• In order to protect the privacy and comfort of other guests, photo taking is not allowed
• Access into the restaurant is not allowed outside the dining hours
• The restaurant cater & accept reservation for adults only (for Dinner)
• Children below 12 years old are welcomed in Lunch time (Kids menu is available).
• The restaurant requires a deposit payment of IDR 500,000 net per person to confirm the reservation
• The minimum spend is IDR 950,000++ per adult (food only), & IDR 550,000++ per child (lunch only)
• In accordance with the advisory announced by the government of Bali, please be informed that our dining facilities operate with limited seating capacity and all venues close at 22:30 every evening until further notice. For any further information, please contact us at [email protected]