Inspired by the award-winning OKU Japanese Restaurant Jakarta, Izakaya by OKU emphasises bringing out the best of its creations, in a dynamic and convivial atmosphere. This Japanese restaurant in Bali offers a bistro-chic setting and an open-kitchen dining experience, where guests and the chefs interact for deeper enjoyment. The elaborately crafted dishes consist of the finest ingredients, combined with the latest composition techniques to serve a truly tasteful and artistic piece of art on a plate.
• Advance reservation is required.
• Specific seating requests are not allowed.
• Dress code is smart casual. No sleeveless tops, board shorts or flip-flops.
• Tables will be held for 15 minutes, and the reservation will be released if no contact has been made.
• Menu is subject to change without notice. Please contact the Restaurant for further details.
• Children are to be seated at all times during dinner.
• In accordance with the advisory announced by the government of Bali, please be informed that our dining facilities operate with limited seating capacity and all venues close at 22:30 every evening until further notice. For any further information, please contact us at [email protected]
Mon - Sun 12:00 - 22:30