The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees at Apurva Spa and Wellness are our top priority.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees at Apurva Spa and Wellness are our top priority. To ensure your health, the hotel has adopted several precautionary measures, meeting strict public area sanitation and hygiene standards, as well as following the advice of the local authority.
1. The Fitness Centre operates from 6:00 to 23:00 daily.
2. Guests under the age of 14 are not permitted to use the exercise equipment.
3. Please wear appropriate athletic attire and gym footwear when using the Fitness Centre.
4. Jeans, street clothes or shoes, bare feet or sandals are strictly prohibited due to hygiene and safety concerns.
5. It is advisable to keep personal belongings in the lockers at all times.
6. For your own health and for sanitary reasons, it is advisable to carry a towel and use it as a cover when using the equipment. As a courtesy, please wipe down equipment after usage with disinfectant wipes, which are already available at the towel counter.
7. Allow our gym attendant to check your body temperature.
8. Please keep your distance. Following the advice from our local authority, we have marked some areas to ensure a safe distance is kept.
9. Only Apurva Spa Fitness Instructors are allowed to provide instructions on exercise technique, preparations and adjustments.
10. Kindly use our fitness equipment mindfully, and do not drop free weights or dumbbells onto the floor. Please respect fellow guests by adopting courteous and appropriate behaviour.
11. The Apurva Fitness Centre’s room temperature will be kept at between 22 °C (72 °F) and 24 °C (75 °F), as recommended by health experts.
12. Only Apurva Spa and Wellness employees are permitted to adjust the AC control.
13. Eating and smoking are not permitted in the facilities at any time. Please refer to our attendant on duty for any questions or assistance.
14. The use of the Fitness Centre is at the participant’s own risk. Guests are responsible for acknowledging their own physical limitations.
15. The Apurva Kempinski Bali management does not assume any liability for any injury or loss of life or loss of, or damage to, property, howsoever in connection with the existence, condition or use of the Fitness Centre.
We wish you pleasant exercising and thank you for respecting the above-mentioned guidelines.