Location & Directions
Located in the heart of the cultural district of Singapore, The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore is easily accessible by car and MRT, the most convenient form of public transport in the city. Direct access to Capitol Piazza mall and Raffles City mall is available from Capitol Building. The neighbourhood is characterised by the heyday of the British Empire. Major landmarks like the Parliament, Victoria Theatre - home of the Singapore Symphony Orchestra - neo-Gothic cathedrals and well-distinguished museums like Singapore Art Museum and National Gallery Singapore are located within walking distance.
- The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore
15 Stamford Road
Republic of Singapore
- what3words address:
Check-in 15:00 - Check-out 12:00
Arrival from Singapore Changi Airport
Distance: 19km (11.8miles)
Travel time: 20 minutes
Our concierge team is delighted to arrange transfers to the airport, local attractions or your business meeting and allow you to sit back and travel in style and privacy. Advance reservation is required through firstname.lastname@example.org
Driving instructions from airport
- Take Airport Boulevard to East Coast Parkway (ECP) expressway
- Continue on East Coast Parkway (ECP) expressway in the direction of city for approximately 15 kilometers and take exit 15 to enter on Rochor Road
- Follow Rochor Road for approximately 600 meters and turn left onto North Bridge Road. Drive for another 850 meters before turning right onto Stamford Road.
- Drive straight and turn left on the first cross junction into Hill Street and then turn left again to enter hotel driveway for drop-off.
As our hotel is located within the integrated development of Capitol Singapore, parking is available at Capitol Piazza via Coleman Lane and is offered complimentary for guests staying with us.
Arrival by taxi
Taxis in Singapore are equipped with meters and air-conditioning and the drivers are usually fluent in English. Payments can be made in cash or with all major credit cards. Fares depend on peak and off-peak hours. The 18 km to Changi International Airport usually take 20-30 minutes and cost between SGD 25 and SGD 30.
Distance to local attractions
Fort Canning Park 450 m (6 min.)
Clarke Quay 800 m (10 min.)
Marina Bay/Merlion Park 900 m (12 min.)
Chinatown 1.8 km (22 min.)
Orchard Road 1.8 km (22 min.)
Singapore Flyer 1.8 km (22 min.)
Gardens by the Bay 1.9 km (25 min.)
Universal Studios Singapore/Sentosa Island 6.4 km (15 min. by car)
Singapore Zoo/Night Safari 20 km (25 min. by car)