Welcome to Germany
..welcome to Kempinski Hotel Berchtesgaden, located in the Bavarian Alps!
Berchtesgaden is located in the middle of the Bavarian Alps and convinces with its amazingly clear lakes, impressive mountains and interesting history. It is perfect to explore the nature while hiking, mountain biking or just talking an easy walk breathing in the fresh and clear mountain air.
How to get to Berchtesgaden
Take a direct flight and arrive in style in Munich. Munich Airport is certified as Europe's only 5-Star airport for facilities, comfort, cleanliness, shopping, food & beverages, staff service and security. From here it is only a 90 minutes ride to Berchtesgaden, Bavarian Alps.
Kempinski Hotel Berchtesgaden
A unique blend of five-star luxury, Bavarian style, warmth and recreational activities make our hotel one of the most special resorts in the Bavarian Alps. Exclusively located on 1.000 m altitude it is your BASECAMP for adventures in the nature.
- Impressive views over wooded hills and mountains
- Gentle strolls, morning runs with the General Manager and e-bike tours with Natalia and Julia, your Activity Team
- Swing into the most beautiful sundowner on top of 1.000 m altitude and capture your best moment
- Beautiful restaurant terraces with excellent mountain view
- Magnificent mountain panorama at Kempinski The Spa with the heated outdoor pool
Why visiting us in the Bavarian Alps
- Being in the mountains is the purest form of exploration, and the Bavarian Alps have always held an irresistible attraction
- Hotel with a contemporary interpretation of elements – yet a clear reference to the breath taking landscape and its local building tradition
- Just a 20 minutes drive away from Salzburg, shooting place of the phenomenally successful Rodgers and Hammerstein musical "sound of music"
- Endless list of Summer and Winter activities on and off property including a dedicated Activity Team
We are taking care of you
- Arrangement of transportation from the airport and return
- Organisation of your day trips exploring the area full of unique pure alpine lifestyle experiences
- All meals can be served at the hotel, with panoramic views from the inside, on one of the outdoor terraces or at the cosy fireplace to round off the day
Get excited for your trip to the Kempinski Hotel Berchtesgaden and save your 10 Bucket list highlights here today!
Our team looks forward to welcoming you here in the Bavarian Alps.