The hotel is centrally located in a large shopping, residential and office complex along the Grand Canal and next to numerous historical areas, museums and the Gongchen Bridge.
It is easily accessible by Subway, Airport Express Subway, taxi, and car. We would be delighted to personally meet you with our limousine service when you arrive at Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport. Please contact our Concierge prior to your arrival to arrange your preferred pick-up time.
• From Shanghai Pudong Airport - Just 2.5 hours
• From Shanghai Hongqiao Airport - Just 2 hours
• From Xiaoshan International Airport - Just 45 minutes
• From Hangzhou Railway Station - Just 25 minutes
• From Hangzhou East Railway Station - Just 25 minutes
ARRIVAL BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
• Please take Bus 36, 57, 77, 93, 134, 151, 227, 251, 307, Y8 at Changle Road and take 5 minutes by walk.
• Or take Bus 33, 69, 94, 183, 191, 198, 209, 220, 276, 403 at Daguanbei Stop and take 10 minutes by walks.
• Or take metro line 3 to Daguan Stop and take 10 minutes by walks.
DISTANCE TO LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
• 10km to West Lake Culture Landscape of Hangzhou - UNESCO World Heritage (25 minutes by car)
• 50m to The Grand Canal - UNESCO World Heritage (3 minutes by walk)
• 900m to Dadou Road Historical District (5 minutes by walk)
• 1.2km to Xiao He Park (10 minutes by walk)
• 1.9km to China Knives, Scissors and Swords Museum, China Umbrella Museum, Hangzhou Arts and Crafts Museum and China Fan Museum (5 minutes by car)
• 14km to The Xixi National Wetland Park (30 minutes by car)
• 20km to Song Dynasty City (1 hour by car)
• 12km to Hangzhou Olympic Sports Center (40 minutes by car)
• 9.4km to He Fang Street and Southern Song Imperial Street (20 minutes by car)