External visitors are welcome from Monday to Thursday upon request and with a prebooked treatment.
Spend an enjoyable Day Spa in Bansko at Kempinski The Spa and revitalize your body and mind!
Summer opening times and rates for non-hotel residents:
* From 9:00am to 9:00pm from Monday to Thursday inclusive
* BGN 65 per person and BGN 35 for children under 12 years of age
Winter opening times and rates for non-hotel residents:
* From 9:00am to 3:00pm from Monday to Thursday inclusive
* BGN 70 per person and half price for children under 12 years of age
External visitors are welcome at Kempinski The Spa with a prebooked full-body treatment or a facial only. The prices include access to the spa changing rooms, a locker, and towels.
Our Day Spa pass rewards you with access to the following amenities:
• Heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools;
• Indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi;
• Finnish sauna and last generation herbal sauna;
• Two experience showers;
• Infrared sauna with built-in biometric sensor (body temperature, blood pressure and heartbeat);
• Innovative Sanarium with a capacity of 15 people;
• Unique Snow Room;
• Tailor-made aroma steam bath with a capacity of 15 people;
• Self-heating wellness bench;
• Deep digital detox area;
• Ice fountain for contrast therapy.
To achieve the feeling of ultimate relaxation, we recommend you to enhance your Day Spa experience with a balancing seasonal massage or a refreshing facial therapy.
Kindly note that the minimum age for spa treatments and use of the thermal area is 12 years.
Outside visitors are allowed with a pre-booked full-body treatment or a facial only.
If you wish to receive more information or book your selected additional treatment, kindly contact us at +359 749 88888 or [email protected]