Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest - in Gear
Does your automotive event need the driving experience of a lifetime? How about testing your racing skills on a Formula 1 race track? Hungaroring, just outside Budapest, is available all year round to put your event into high gear. Or... thinking of a quiet, scenic drive? We have a spectacular route for you from downtown Budapest, zigzagging through the quaint World Heritage Sites of neighbouring Slovakia.
Every event is different because every client and their clientele require an individual approach and bespoke solutions. On hand is a breathtaking but fitting location, unique but flexible enough to match the event’s objectives. Also featured are a special decoration, mouthwatering but specialist catering, and exciting entertainment. This is something new, and it can guarantee that when your guests receive their invites, they will RSVP straight away.
• 353 rooms and suites
• 10 meeting rooms all located on the same floor
• Kempinski The Spa on the premises
• Gastronomic Quarter Downtown with 5 outlets and 2 terraces
Car Display Options
• One at the main entrance
• 26 in front of the hotel
• Up to 10 cars on Fashion Street
• 26 outdoor parking spaces
• 210 indoor parking spaces
• 24-hour on-site security
• Secured and covered garage
• Charging station for electric cars on the premises
• Car wash facility in the garage
• Possibility of privatising the hotel and garage
• Petrol stations are just 2 km from the hotel
Race Track - Hungaroring
Hungaroring will not only host the world championships like Formula 1 and WTCC, but will also be the centre of the motorsport industry of Hungary. It offers great opportunities not only to those who love cars and motorbikes, but also those who are passionate about speed. They can practise at the Driving Centre or enjoy formula car adventure drives.
Budapest - High Tatras Scenic Road
This 353-km (220-mi) road takes you from hip, trendy and buzzing Budapest, through World Heritage Sites of the Slovakian cultural landscape with beautiful lakes and picturesque towns and villages.