Inspired by the world travels of Chef Richard Sandoval and the ancient spice routes from Asia to the Far East, Zengo’s menu offers a unique spin on authentic Pan-Asian cuisine. The menu ranges from sushi, sashimi and hand-crafted dim sum to curry dishes, grilled entrees, and wok dishes. Hand-muddled mocktails, with a focus on Asian flavors, complement the diverse menu.
Situated on the 61 st floor, alongside the acclaimed Z Lounge, the restaurant features a vibrant décor that fuses modern Asian and inventive design, providing the perfect ambience to savour the cuisine and adventurous variety of flavors. A unique door leads guests into the beautiful avian themed interior that boasts an open timber slot ceiling, housing origami-style bird sculptures that float above guests. A sushi counter extends along the windows, where the impressive Doha skyline becomes the backdrop, offering an expressive and picturesque dining experience.
- A la carte
- Express Lunch - QAR 95 per person, including water and soft beverages
- Omakase Set Menu - QAR 265 per two persons, including water and soft beverages
Business Lunch is served Sunday to Thursday from 12.00 to 16.00.
Spend the Friday on the highest restaurant enjoying a Sharing Brunch with the best of the menu.
- QAR 250 per person, including water and soft beverages
- QAR 390 per person, full package
- Served on Friday from 12:30 - 16:00
- HIGHLY COMMENDED ASIAN RESTAURANT - Time Out Doha Restaurant Awards 2018
- BEST BAR FOOD - Time Out Doha Restaurant Awards 2018
- BEST SOUTH EAST ASIAN RESTAURANT IN DOHA - 2018 Fact Qatar Dining Awards
- BEST NEWCOMER RESTAURANT - Time Out Doha Restaurant Awards 2017
- Opening hours:
- All day dining:
- Mon - Sun 12:00 - 00:00
- Restaurant style:
- À la carte
- Dress Code:
- Smart Casual
- Pan Asian