El Faro means "the lighthouse" in Spanish, and is a trendy corner of Spain inside Marsa Malaz Kempinski.
The restaurant uses traditional recipes from the culinary hotspots from across the entire Iberian Peninsula, serving authentic tapas and original paella in a casual and stylish setting, around the ambient central tapas bar.
Art plays a significant role in the space, including a Picasso-inspired graffiti brick wall.
As of June 15th, 2018 El Faro will be closed every Sunday.
- BEST SPANISH RESTAURANT IN THE GCC - 2016 GCC Food & Travel Arabia Awards
- LEADING HOTEL F&B OUTLET - 2016 Hotel News ME Leaders in Hospitality Awards
- BEST SPANISH RESTAURANT - 2016 Fact Qatar Dining Awards
- BEST SPANISH RESTAURANT - 2015 Fact Qatar Dining Awards
El Faro will be closed throughout Ramadan and will reopen on the first day of Eid.
- Opening hours:
- All day dining:
- Fri 15:30 - 02:00
- Sat 12:30 - 02:00
- Mon - Sat 17:00 - 02:00
- Restaurant style:
- Casual dining
- Dress Code:
- Smart Casual
- 80 (Indoor)+ 40 (Outdoor) + 50 (Bar/Lounge)