Café Murano, is the stylish European gourmet café of Marsa Malaz Kempinski. An elegant combination of style, art and views makes this cafe a popular destination for lovers of hand-made chocolate and petite culinary creations. This is where Doha's high society mingle, sampling the elegant assortment of pastries or the delights of the Golden High Tea selection.
- BEST CAFÉ - 2019 Fact Qatar Dining Awards
- HIGHLY COMMENDED AFTERNOON TEA - Time Out Doha Restaurant Awards 2018
- HIGHLY COMMENDED CAFE - Time Out Doha Restaurant Awards 2018
- HIGHLY COMMENDED CAFE - Time Out Doha Restaurant Awards 2017
- HIGHLY COMMENDED AFTERNOON TEA - Time Out Doha Restaurant Awards 2016
- BEST CAFÉ - 2015 Fact Qatar Dining Awards
Café Murano is located on the Ground Floor.
Ramadan at Café Murano
Café Murano will be open daily throughout Ramadan with a variety of sweet and savory offerings, à la carte breakfast and lunch options, signature fine pastries, finger sandwiches, afternoon tea, salads and light snacks. Open daily from 6:30am to 9:00pm.
- Opening hours:
- All day dining:
- Mon - Sun 07:00 - 00:00
- Restaurant style:
- Café, Pastry Shop
- Dress Code:
- Smart Casual
- European, Gourmet, Afternoon Tea, Light Meals
- 69 (Indoor)
- Allowed at the lobby seating area only