Explore contemporary Hungarian art at Kempinski Corvinus’ own Kempinski Gallery, and discover cutting-edge local talent in regular temporary exhibitions. You can appreciate the collection’s permanent pieces at the gallery, in your suite or in the public areas...
Enhancing the artistic ambience are masterwork paintings, engravings and sculptures, which transform the hotel's various interior sections into an experience. These works of art from the Corvinus Collection, a body of work we have collected over the course of 20 years for the Kempinski Corvinus's own art collection. A true passion and genuine interest have driven us to embrace contemporary Hungarian art: to discover, to show and to promote its best on our premises, in own Gallery, as a mission. Visitors and hotel guests alike catch a glimpse of treasures of Hungarian art as they walk by and stop to appreciate the works. They are drawn in, captivated and would like to find about the artist, see more of their work or even buy their art. The exposure is two-way: new audiences and artists meet here.
The Kempinski Gallery is an active and prominent patron and host of Hungarian art, held in high esteem among Budapest's best galleries, commanding prestige to exhibition in this space - and that's according to the critics. The exhibiting artists are renowned members of the Hungarian art community and we pay great attention to the quality of the exhibited works.
Exhibitions in 2015:
- Glow - Exhibition of Eszter Csurka in co-operation with Kogart - 30 September, 2015 - 24 January, 2016
- Exosphere - Exhibition of Gábor Krüzsely in co-operation with Kogart - 1 April - 15 June, 2015
- Paris - Budapest Exhibition - Márton Takáts's exhibition in co-operation with Kogart - 26 February - 15 May, 2015
Exhibitions in 2014 & 2013:
- Faces of Africa - Contemporary Artists' exhibition in co-operation with Kogart - 26 October, 2014 - 05 January, 2015
- Morphology of Void - Contemporary Artists' exhibition in co-operation with Kogart - 17 June, 2014 - 10 October, 2014
- Dream & Fantasy - Contemporary Artists' exhibition in co-operation with Kogart - 01 February, 2014 - 17 June, 2014
- Tibor Csernus's Painting Exhibition: "The Attraction of Paris" - 10 September, 2013 - 31 January, 2014
- Khaldoon Daoud's Painting Exhibition: "Faces from Jordan River" - 24 June, 2013 - 7 September, 2013
- MSL's Painting Exhibition: 2 April, 2013 - 21 June, 2013
Should you need any further assistance or might have questions, please feel free to contact us at phone +36 1 429 3578 · fax +36 1 429 4999 · email email@example.com