Thank you for choosing to visit Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay Bodrum with your pet(s).
It is our intent to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay but also a safe one. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets following the below rules and regulations.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and the guest agrees to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian should Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay requests this information at any time.
- Pets are permitted for up to 18 lbs or 8 kg, with a fee of EUR 22.00 per night / per pet / with a maximum of two pets per room. Seeing Eye Dogs and Service Dogs are permitted without charge.
- In the event extra servicing/cleaning to the room is required upon checkout, an additional charge of EUR 81.00 may apply.
- Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets should be supervised at all times in the hotel or on the property.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pets.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pets.
- Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the hotel premises in the event that the guest refuses to comply with the above-stated rules, and whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive causing dissatisfaction for other guests in the hotel.
- Pets are allowed at Barbarossa Beach (near watersports section, on leash), Barbarossa Restaurant Lunch Time (on leash)
- Pets are NOT allowed at Olives Restaurant Breakfast, Olives Restaurant Dinner, Pool Area, Pool Restaurant, La Luce Restaurant, Restaurant, Sundeck, Barbarossa Central Beach, Barbarossa Silent Beach, SPA grounds *Seeing Eye Dogs and Service Dogs are exceptions to this rule.