Experience the truly important things in life: playing, painting and making new friends at the Kempinski Kids Club St. Moritz.
Making friends, creating little masterpieces and challenging athletic talents – all these things and more keep little ones entertained at the Kempinski Kids Club.
Every day there are different activities. It starts with a tasty breakfast buffet for kids and, on request, ends with a special menu amongst new friends. Set aside some extra time to hear all about what they’ve been doing that day!avelling with the whole family? Discover the family offer ›
- For children up two years-of-age
- The Kids Club offers trained care.
- A babysitter outside the Kids Club opening times will be charged with CHF 40.00 per hour, requests & organization via the concierge team.
- Kids with influenza infection as well as infective illness will not be allowed in the Kids Club.
- The hotel provides a buggy upon request.
- All of the food and beverages prepared in the Kids Club are inclusive. Additionally ordered food will be charged as follows:
- Children up to five years can choose from our children's a la carte menu and will be charged on a consumption base.
- Children from 6 to 11 years receive a 50% reduction on the menu prices. The hotel offers a children's a la carte menu.
Wednesday – Sunday from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm
Friday - Sunday from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Children up to five years of age can stay in the parents’ room free of charge (inclusive of breakfast and exclusive of other consumptions).
- Children from 6 to 11 years of age receive a 50% discount on the extra bed and demi-pension (four-course dinner or buffet at the Les Saisons Restaurant). Alternatively, you may choose from the children's menu
- Splashing time in the pool from 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm (parental supervision is required)
- 20 minute kid's massage (CHF 50 per person); This gentle massage with soothing honey and chamomile oil especially for babies and children has a deep relaxing effect.
- Baby Basic Setup I (up to one year): changing mat, nappy box, electric kettle, bib, bath cream, -lotion and soft cream and kid’s pullout/bassinet
- Baby Setup II (2 to 6 years): Setup I plus towel, bathrobe, foot stool, slippers and baby bed
- Baby phone upon request free of charge
- Kids buffet during breakfast time in restaurant Les Saisons
- Highchair for our small guests available in the restaurants
- Starting from 12 years, our small guests will be treated as adults
- Kid's class lessons (4-16 years); Further details and conditions upon request
- One day at the lake (we tinker some fishes, sea grass, etc.) with duck feeding
- Go for a walk through the woods
- Visit big playground
- Follow the steps of “Schellenursli”
- Singing and playing instruments
- Painting and handcrafting
- Kids cinema with pop-corn
- Quiz tournament
- Muffins and fruit salad making
- Listening to stories and music
- Winter walk through the woods / to the lake
- Sledding, sleigh ride and skating
- Snowman, igloo and snow country building
- Baking biscuits and gingerbread houses
- Decorations (stars, Christmas trees, candles, window pictures)
- Self-made advent calendar, reading and listening to Christmas stories
- “Crazy” potato day
- Pretty face painting
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride on the lake
- Christmas gifts and handicrafts