Çırağan Palace Kempinski is situated on the European shores of the Bosphorus, in a very convenient location between the districts of Besiktas and Ortakoy.
- Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Ciragan Caddesi 32
- what3words address:
Check-in 14:00 - Check-out 12:00
Istanbul Ataturk International Airport
Located 24 km (15 miles) west of the city centre.
- Leaving the airport, turn right at the first intersection and follow the signs to Sirkeci/Sahilyolu Caddesi.
- You will come to a roundabout with a big fountain in the middle; turn left to Kennedy Caddesi and follow the signs to Sirkeci.
- Drive straight along Kennedy Caddesi for approximately 18 kilometres (11 miles); once past Sirkeci, you will see the ferry terminals on your right and then you will come to the Galata Bridge.
- Cross the Galata Bridge, then continue along Necatibey Caddesi.
- Continue driving straight along Necatibey Caddesi, past Karakoy and past Findikli, to Meclisi Mebusan Caddesi; you will see the Dolmabahce Palace on your right.
- Pass Dolmabahce Palace and continue along Meclisi Mebusan Caddesi; pass Besiktas and follow the signs to Ortakoy.
- Once past Besiktas Square, you will be on Çırağan Caddesi; follow it for 300 metres, and then you will see Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul at the Bosphorus on your right-hand side.
(Note: Caddesi means "road" or "street" in Turkish.)
Istanbul Sabiha Göcken International Airport
Located on the Anatolian shore of Istanbul between Pendik and Kurtkoy, 40 km (25 miles) from Taksim.
- After leaving the airport, drive straight along the street then turn right at the green “Istanbul” sign and continue for approximately 2 kilometres (1.2 miles).
- Along the way, continue to follow the green Istanbul signs.
- After another 2 kilometres (1.2 miles), you will see the toll for the TEM highway; get your ticket and continue for approximately 25 kilometres (16 miles), until you see the blue “15 Temmuz Şehitler Köprüsü” sign.
- Cross "15 Temmuz Şehitler Köprüsü", then turn right at the first intersection and follow that street until Barbaros Bulvari.
- Continue along Barbaros Bulvari, then drive straight along Eski Yildiz Caddesi.
- You will be on Çırağan Caddesi; follow it past Besiktas Square, and then you will see Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul on your right-hand side.
(Note: Caddesi means "road" or "street" in Turkish, and Köprüsü means "bridge".)
Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul is located in the heart of Istanbul and 45 minute drive from the Ataturk International Airport.
Istanbul New International Airport
Located 51 km (31 miles) north of the city centre.
*Taxis in Istanbul are either bright yellow or bright orange. The orange coloured taxis are airport taxis.
*Taxis have a single rate, applicable day and night.
*You do not have to tip taxi drivers; it may be appropriate to tip if you have luggage and the driver has assisted you with it.