Al Sufra means ‘the dining room’ in Arabic. This Levant-inspired restaurant has a timeless charm. With a blend of traditional recipes and flavours from Lebanon, Cyprus, Syria, Jordan and Palestine, Al Sufra follows the festivals and seasons of the Levant, celebrating them with pride and insight into the traditions of this ancient cuisine. With a coffee lounge, open terrace and a la carte dining, the restaurant can be visited any time throughout the day.
“Just as the wheel shouldn’t be reinvented neither should Levant food. The marriage of flavours and textures has been passed on from generation to generation and this is ultimately what makes it such a successful culinary journey. With this being said I enjoy tweaking some of the flavours and the final look to bring some excitement to these traditional dishes.” Chef Julien Al Khal.
- WINNER OF 2017 WORLD LUXURY TRAVEL AWARDS - LUXURY HOTEL RESTAURANT IN MENA.
- BEST MIDDLE EASTERN RESTAURANT IN QATAR - 2017 Qatar Food & Travel Arabia Awards.
- BEST MENA RESTAURANT - Time Out Doha Restaurant Awards 2016.
- BEST MIDDLE EASTERN RESTAURANT IN DOHA - 2016 Qatar Food & Travel Arabia Awards .
Al Sufra is located on the Ground Floor.
- Opening hours:
- All day dining:
- Mon - Sun 12:30 - 00:00
- Restaurant style:
- Casual dining
- Dress Code:
- Smart Casual
- Levantine, Middle Eastern
- 94 (Indoor)+ 34 (Outdoor) + 12 (Bar/Lounge)