Be kind to yourself, give yourself the gift of wellness and spend a day at Kempinski The Spa.
Our Kempinski The Spa is a popular destination to relax, unwind and enjoy the spectacular Bavarian Alps.
Enjoy a wide and varied range of massage, beauty and wellness treatments.
Turn an ordinary day into an extraordinary experience that will relax, refresh and renew your spirit.
DaySpa (4 hours) Monday - Thursday daily between 07:00am to 09:00pm
Single EUR 40
Couple EUR 70
DaySpa (4 hours) Friday - Sunday daily between 07:00am to 09:00pm
Single EUR 55
Couple EUR 100
The DaySpa Pass includes:
- Use of facilities (pool, sauna, wellness, Fitness Center)
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Personal locker
Our Kempinski The Spa features:
- 1.400 qm Spa area
- In-door pool (15 x 9 m) 28°C Summer, 31°C Winter
- Year-round heated outdoor pool (11 m Ø) with Hydro beds 34°C
- Sun terrace with Panorama view of the Bavarian Alps
- 2 Saunas (Finnish & Herbal) mixed use
- Steam bath with colour therapy
- Fitness Center (24 h open) with Technogym equipment
- Meditation lounge with floating water beds
- Physiotherm infrared cabin
- Massage treatments on request and surcharge
- Beauty treatments on request and surcharge
- Private Spa area for two
- Yoga and Personal trainer on request and surcharge
Although those staying with us can enjoy our facilities as often as they please, we are also delighted to welcome non-hotel guests to come and experience our spa for themselves. We recommend you to book in advance.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 8652 9755 3010.