Valentine’s Day at Çırağan Palace Kempinski İstanbul
2013-12-17; This Valentine’s Day kick it up a notch and not only indulge in chocolates, roses and lavish gifts, but explore Turkey and enjoy a four-night stay at the luxurious Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul.
Discover the rich historic past while pampering oneself at the five-star property that offers culinary fare that will delight your taste buds as well as affords the opportunity to visit both Europe and Asia. The exclusive Valentine’s Day Package is THE ultimate gift for your loved one.
The exclusive Valentine’s Day Package for two at Çiragan Palace Kempinski includes:
• (4) night accommodations
• Daily opulent buffet breakfast
• Dinner for two at Tugra Restaurant & Lounge complete with custom menu and bottle of wine
• Sightseeing for two visiting Princes Island (Guests will explore the Grand Island by phaeton as they embark on a romantic ride around the island that will take them through history as they make their way through old wooden houses and the pine trees)
• Personalized handmade soap from the selection of 12 scents (a Turkish ritual where a private butler will present a variety of scented soaps by trolley and assist guests in choosing the perfect scent for them. Afterwards the butler cuts the soap for immediate use throughout the stay as well as some to take back home as a souvenir)
• Personalized chocolate from the selection of 21 flavors from Cinnamon truffle to Hollywood shards dark chocolate to Chia tea truffle.
• Delectable Chocolate Baklava treat made from three types of flour exclusive to Turkey and the finest cocoa chocolate in the world (64%).
• 30 minutes Private traditional Turkish Coffee cup reading
• Turkish hamam and body scrub for two
• Private roundtrip airport transfers
The city’s ultimate luxury guide, the concierge at Çırağan Palace, provides guests with an insider’s view of the cool and sophisticated aspects of Istanbul as well as fascinating nuances of city lifestyle. A visit to Istanbul cannot be complete without visiting the landmarks of Istanbul, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and the Grand Bazaar, exploring the vibrant and hip neighborhoods, shopping at the chic and eclectic boutiques, followed by a break in the bohemian cafes in the popular neighborhoods of Nisantasi, Cihangir and Cukurcuma.
The exclusive Valentine’s Day package for two at Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul starts at US$3,980/EU$2,950, based on double occupancy in Superior Bosphorus View accommodations and from US$6,005/EU$4,450, based on double occupancy in a Grand Deluxe room for travel Feb. 10 – 20, 2014. The package is available on new reservations subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers and does not include an 8% tax as well as gratuities or other charges. Advance reservations are required and can be made by calling 00 90 212-326-4500 or emailing email@example.com.
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now comprises a portfolio of 81 five-star hotels in 30 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts, and prestigious residences. Each one imbues the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotels.
For further information please contact:
Çiler İlhan, Director of Public Relations ▪
Çırağan Palace Kempinski İstanbul ▪ Çırağan Caddesi 32 ▪ Beşiktaş ▪ 34349, İstanbul
Tel. +90 (212) 259 03 73 ▪ Fax +90 (212) 259 03 72 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
To book or for further information visit
www.kempinski.com/press • www.gha.com