- Tourist/Family Visit Visa L - L Visa is issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China for tourist purpose, family visit or other personal affairs.
- Business Visa (F) - F Visa is issued to a foreign citizen who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, business, exchanges in science, technology, education, culture and sports, or attending various kinds of trade fairs and exhibitions, or short-term study, intern practice, for a period of less than 6 months.
- Student Visa (X) - X Visa is issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China for the purpose of study for a period of six or more months. A foreign citizen who is to study in China for less than six months should apply for a business visa (F).
- Work Visa (Z) - Z Visa is issued to a foreign citizen who is to take up a post or employment in China and his or her accompanying family members, or to give commercial performances in China.
- Transit Visa (G) - G Visa is issued to a foreign citizen who is to transit through China on his or her way to a third country (or region).
- Hong Kong SAR Visa and Macao SAR Visa - 1. Austrian citizens are exempt from Hong Kong visa if they go to Hong Kong for visit or sightseeing for less than 180 days.
2. Austrian citizens are exempt from Macao visa for up to 180 days.
* Please show your passport to Front Desk staff upon check in.