In appreciation of our loyal guests, we created Kempinski The Spa Membership Programme at Grand Hotel Kempinski Vilnius designed to provide priority in appointments, valuable savings, retail discounts and desirable rewards to guests who visit our Spa most often.
There are different levels of Membership classifications (Individual Fitness Membership, Block/Day membership, Spa Membership) and there are options of a fee regarding the time period.
Unlimited use of spa pool, locker rooms, steam, sauna, jacuzzi, relaxation areas
Unlimited access to wellness centre equipment
Complimentary Spa orientation
Personal Membership Card
Additional benefits include:
• 10% discount on full priced spa services
• 10% discount on retail merchandise in the spa boutique
Individual Fitness Membership:
• 12 months: Includes 2 complimentary treatments: 1 x 60 min.,
1 x 25 min. massage and 4 Visitor passes*
• 6 months: Includes 1 complimentary treatment: 1 x 60 min.
massage and 2 Visitor passes*
• 3 months: Includes 1 complimentary treatment: 1 x 25 min.
massage and 1 Visitor pass*
• 1 months: Includes use of the swimming pool, sauna, steam and the gym.
* Visitor pass entitles membership owner to invite a guest to use facilities for up to
Spa Memberships include:
• Spa treatments, depending on membership type
• Use of Spa facilities max. 1 hour each time a treatment is
taken by the member
Facilities and Services
Usage of Kempinski The Spa which includes the following:
• Cardio and fitness area
• Swimming pool
• Wet facilities, showers, toilets and use of changing rooms
• Steam room, sauna and jacuzzi
• Lockers are available at Kempinski The Spa for hotel guests
For more information