Escape the heat and come by for a cooling visit in our luxurious Spa in the heart of Vienna!
Treatment of the Season
Cool Summer Bliss Treatment
With this refreshing treatment, you’ll enjoy a cooling body wrap while relaxing with a head massage, followed by a 45-minute full body massage.
90 min / EUR 190
Product of the Season
Watermelon & Cucumber Body Moisturiser
This high-performance body moisturiser is soothing and cooling the skin with calming and nourishing botanicals.
240 ml / EUR 35
490 ml / EUR 60
Cool & Clear Facial Cleanser
The antibacterial foaming cleanser purifies pores and helps reduce breakouts with Green Tea, Camomile, Tea-Tree and Lavender Oil.
100 ml / EUR 50
IONTO-COMED Professional Care - Collagen Mask 2 for 1
2 pieces / EUR 60
Tips for hot Summer Days:
- To protect your skin against sunburn, use sunscreen at least half an hour before sunbathing and avoid the midday heat!
- Over hot summer days the body is losing more liquid through sweating, that’s why it is important to stay hydrated. Consuming still water or sparkling water, herbal or fruit teas without sugar will hydrate and refresh your body in an ideal way. Especially sage tea can reduce sweating. You should avoid drinking it too cold though.
- Summer is a fruity time: Melons, pineapples and other exotic fruit contain a high percentage of water and minerals which makes them a perfect summer snack. To refresh yourself even more while showering or using sunscreen you can use body products including peppermint oil.
- Little hint: Put your day cream in the refrigerator during night-time. It will stay fresh at the present high temperature environment and will eventually cool down your eyes the next morning.
- Also use the warm temperatures for outdoor sports, but again avoid the heat. Morning Yoga, for example, ensures a healthy start to the day! You will feel fit and healthy for the rest of the day.
Kempinski the Spa: Day Spa Ticket 3h/35€ Mo-Fri, 45€ Sat-Sun