When staying in the Venice Suite, guests can enjoy a generous layout with a separate living room. The setting and surroundings are elegant, tranquil and well-appointed, with excellent furnishings and views overlooking the palace’s lush gardens and historical courtyards.
The Venice Suite is designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. It has a separate entrance area and living room, along with a walk-in closet, helping you to settle in during your stay. These suites can sleep up to four guests, each with either lavish king size bed, plus rollaway beds.
Guests can also enjoy their choice of various bedding types upon request, and the large bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bathtub is ideal after a day of exploring Venice. Entertainment is provided via a high-definition LCD TV and Wi-Fi, coffee and tea facilities come as standard, and the suite comes fitted with climate control.
Guests visiting the Venice Suite can also enjoy the following extras:
- a sumptuous complimentary Kempinski breakfast at Insieme Restaurant
- seasonal flowers, champagne, fruits or confectionary to greet guests on arrival (on request)
If you have any questions regarding the Venice Suite, or if you would like to make a booking, please contact our reservations team.
- Flat-screen TV
- In-room coffee/tea facilites
- Separate living room and bedroom
- Working Desk
- Walk-In Closet
- High Ceilings
- Separate Toilet
- View: Garden
- Decor: Classic
- Beds: King or Twin
- Extra Bed: Two extra beds allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Bathtub, Shower
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adult(s) 1 Child(ren)
- Size: 80 m² (861 ft²) - 86 m² (926 ft²)