The Tintoretto Suite is a sanctuary of beauty and tranquillity in Venice, with large, separate areas that allow truly luxury living, day and night.
This bright, centrally located suite is beautifully decorated with open timber ceilings, a classic Venetian Terrazzo floor and Murano glass chandeliers. The living room comprises a spacious dining area with large windows overlooking the park, the lagoon and San Clemente Palace's surroundings.
The Tintoretto Suite can accommodate up to four adults with the addition of two rollaway beds, and it also has connecting doors to the adjacent Deluxe Room which can be joined to create a space for up to six people - making it a versatile option for any stay.
There are lots of extra benefits awaiting guests who book a stay at the Tintoretto Suite too, including:
- a luxurious welcome to San Clemente Island with a private, exclusive complimentary transfer service from Venice Marco Polo International VCE Airport
- a sumptuous complimentary Kempinski breakfast at Insieme Restaurant.
The hotel's private dock is also available for use, and to make their visit even more exciting, guests can order a range of confectionaries, pastries or flowers that will be there waiting for them when they arrive.
To book or make an enquiry, please contact our reservations team.
- Flat-screen TV
- In-room coffee/tea facilites
- Walk-In Closet
- High Ceilings
- Separate Toilet
- Connecting Rooms
- View: Garden
- Decor: Classic
- Beds: King
- Extra Bed: Two extra beds allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Bathtub, Shower
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adult(s) 1 Child(ren)
- Size: 117 m² (1259 ft²)