The Tiepolo Suite provides guests with an enchanting private retreat, adorned with Murano glass chandeliers and three-meter high, windowed doors.
The opulent suite looks out over the lush gardens down to the lagoon, and features a comfortable, spacious, king-size bed. Guests will adore the private salon, decorated in a palette of opulent greens and golds, while the white Italian marble bathroom is calm and relaxing, offering stunning views out over the century-old park.
The Tiepolo Suite comes with all essential amenities such as a flat high-definition LCD screen and free Wi-Fi to provide entertainment, and for comfort and relaxation, climate control is also included. The Tiepolo Suite can also be adjoined with a Deluxe Room, providing a larger space for families or groups.
As well as the fabulous features above, guests booking our Tiepolo Suite can enjoy such luxuries as:
- a sumptuous complimentary Kempinski breakfast at Insieme Restaurant
- seasonal flowers, champagne, fruits or confectionary to greet guests on arrival (on request)
- the use of a private pier (subject to seasonality and availability).
If you would like to make a booking, please contact our reservations team.
- In-room coffee/tea facilities
- Flat-screen TV
- Separate living room and bedroom
- Working Desk
- Walk-In Closet
- Separate Toilet
- High Ceilings
- Connecting Rooms
- View: Garden
- Decor: Classic
- Beds: King
- Extra Bed: One extra bed allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Shower, Bathtub
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adults
- Size: 100 m² (1076 ft²)