The Tiepolo Suite provides guests with an enchanting private retreat, adorned with Murano glass chandeliers and three-meter high, windowed doors.
The opulent suite looks out over the lush gardens down to the sea, and features a comfortable, spacious, king-size bed. Guests will adore the private salon, decorated in a palette of opulent greens and golds, while the white Italian marble bathroom is calm and relaxing, offering stunning views out over the park.
The Tiepolo Suite comes with all essential amenities such as a flat high-definition LCD screen and free Wi-Fi to provide entertainment, and for comfort and relaxation, climate control is also included. The Tiepolo Suite can also be adjoined with a Deluxe Room, providing a larger space for families or groups.
As well as the fabulous features above, guests booking our Tiepolo Suite can enjoy such luxuries as:
- a private, exclusive complimentary transfer service from Venice Marco Polo International VCE Airport
- a sumptuous complimentary Kempinski breakfast at Insieme Restaurant
- seasonal flowers, champagne, fruits or confectionary to greet guests on arrival (on request)
- the use of a private pier (subject to seasonality and availability).
If you would like to make a booking, please contact our reservations team.
- In-room coffee/tea facilities
- Flat-screen TV
- Separate living room and bedroom
- Working Desk
- Walk-In Closet
- Separate Toilet
- High Ceilings
- Connecting Rooms
- View: Garden
- Decor: Classic
- Beds: King
- Extra Bed: One extra bed allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Shower, Bathtub
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adult(s)
- Size: 100 m² (1076 ft²)