'Navigante' is the Italian word for 'sailor', a word we chose to describe this suite due to its incredible and breath-taking views out over the lagoon and Lido. Staying in this suite, guests can enjoy exceptional dawns and dusks across the waters.
Located in the private Navigante Wing, filled with natural light and recently refurbished, this beautiful suite has all-new amenities and modern furnishings, creating an elegant yet relaxing atmosphere.
With a huge marble bathroom that offers views across the lagoon, spacious walk-in closet, separate living and sleeping areas, this suite guarantees maximum comfort for both short breaks and long-term stays. The Navigante Suite can sleep up to four guests in the room using an additional rollaway bed, while a maximum of seven can stay if the adjoining Navigante Junior Suite is connected.
For further comfort, guests staying in the Navigante Suite can enjoy a range of extras including:
- a sumptuous complimentary Kempinski breakfast at Insieme Restaurant
- seasonal flowers, champagne, fruits or confectionary to greet guests on arrival (upon request)
- use of the private boat dock in front of the Navigante Suite (subject to availability and seasonality).
For more information on the outstanding Navigante Suite, or to enquire about making a booking, please contact our reservations team.
- In-room coffee and/or tea facilities
- Flat-screen TV
- Separate living room and bedroom
- High Ceilings
- Connecting Rooms
- View: Lagoon
- Decor: Modern
- Beds: King
- Extra Bed: Two extra beds allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Bathtub, Shower
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adults 1 Child
- Size: 92 m² (990 ft²)