Located in a private building next to the historic San Clemente Church and offering inspiring views out over the lagoon, this suite is ideal for guests seeking a memorable getaway.
Decorated and furnished in elegant gold and blue, the suite has a regal atmosphere and lots of living space too, with its separate living room, walk-in closet and large entryway. Entertainment is provided by two high-definition TV screens and complimentary Wi-Fi, and coffee and tea-making facilities are also available. For guests' comfort, climate control is also installed in the suite.
The Lagoon Suite is a perfect family base too. When combining two Lagoon Suites with four Double Rooms, the entire building can be turned into a private Venetian palazzo that accommodates up to 14 adults, making it the ideal venue for extra-special trips.
Guests staying at the Lagoon Suite can also enjoy the following benefits:
- a private, exclusive complimentary transfer service from Venice Marco Polo International VCE Airport
- a sumptuous complimentary Kempinski breakfast at Insieme Restaurant
- seasonal flowers, champagne, fruits or confectionary to greet guests on arrival (on request)
- the use of a private pier (subject to seasonality and availability).
If you have any questions regarding the suite or if you would like to make a booking, please contact our reservations team.
- Flat-screen TV
- In-room coffee/tea facilities
- Room Features
- Separate living room and bedroom
- Separate Toilet
- High Ceilings
- View: Lagoon
- Decor: Classic
- Beds: King
- Extra Bed: One extra bed allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Shower, Bathtub
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adult(s)
- Size: 85 m² (915 ft²)