...a private island nestled in the heart of the Venetian Lagoon, only minutes away from Piazza San Marco. A state-of-the-art conference centre surrounded by lush gardens, historical courtyards and a terrace overlooking Venice.
The hotel's proximity to Venice and the unique combination of conference rooms and outdoor areas make San Clemente Palace Kempinski the ideal choice for outstanding events.
No matter what the event, the Groups & Events Team of San Clemente Palace Kempinski will add uniqueness and exclusivity to any occasion.
Why is San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice the ideal place for your event? Have a first impression and get inspired with this video.
- Private island only minutes away from St Mark’s Square
- 190 rooms and suites with exquisite views over the lagoon and the centuries-old park
- Private San Clemente Church from the 12th century
- 7 ha of gardens with four different outdoor venues for up to 1,200 persons – ideal for open-air coffee breaks and incentive activities
- A Conference Centre independent off the main hotel’s building:
- 6 meeting rooms with state-of-the-art meeting equipment
- 1 ballroom that can host up to 450 people inside
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in function rooms, public areas and guestrooms
- Sports facilities, including outdoor heated swimming pool, The Merchant of Venice SPA, tennis, pitch and putt golf course
- The exclusive gastronomy:
- The breakfast restaurant Insieme serves a delicious blend of the best Mediterranean dishes
- The restaurant Acquerello delights your eyes and palate with Venetian and Mediterranean-inspired creations served at its outdoor terrace overlooking the lagoon
- Nestled among the centuries-old park and at the poolside, the restaurant La Dolce treats you to the best Italian flavours, served in a relaxing ambience
Click here for an overview at a glance
Contact us for a quote for your Venice event now online or directly at +39 041 4750 111 or email@example.com