Address: Isola di San Clemente 1, 30124
Phone: +39 041 4750 111
San Clemente Palace Kempinski is your exclusive re
treat of peace, tranquility and privacy, only 10 minutes away from Piazza San Marco.
Lush gardens, antique inner courtyards, the historical church of San Clemente: the former monastery takes guests on a journey in time.
Enjoy the classic décor of 190 rooms & suites overlooking the lagoon or the centuries-old park. Indulge in our three restaurants while tantalizing your senses with exceptional interpretations of iconic Italian and Venetian specialties.
With its outdoor heated pool, tennis courts, a state-of-the-heart fitness room as well as herb-therapy massage treatments the island is the perfect destination to unwind in total relaxation.
Discover San Clemente Palace Kempinski!
Director: Benedikt G. Jaschke
Opening: 24 March, 2016
- 18 Superior Rooms - size: 33 m² (355 ft²) – 36 m² (388 ft²)
- 6 Superior Rooms with Lagoon view – size: 33 m² (355 ft²) - 36 m² (388 ft²)
- 67 Deluxe Rooms – size: 36 m² (388 ft²) - 42 m² (452 ft²)
- 8 Deluxe Rooms with Lagoon view – size: 36 m² (388 ft²) - 42 m² (452 ft²)
- 18 Grand Deluxe Rooms – size: 42 m² (452 ft²) - 60 m² (646 ft²)
- 12 Grand Deluxe Rooms with Lagoon view – size: 42 m² (452 ft²) - 60 m² (646 ft²)
- 26 Junior Suites – size: 52 m² (560 ft²) - 64 m² (689 ft²)
- 3 Junior Suites with Lagoon view – size: 52 m² (560 ft²) - 64 m² (689 ft²)
- 5 Navigante Junior Suites – size: 53 m² (570 ft²) - 65 m² (700 ft²)
- 19 Venice Suites – size: 80 m² (861 ft²) - 86 m² (926 ft²)
- 7 Special Suites – size. 53 m² (570 ft²) - 117 m² (1259 ft²)
- 1 San Clemente Suite – size: 190 m² (2045 ft²)
- Vincenzo di Tuoro
DINE AT SAN CLEMENTE PALACE KEMPINSKI
Insieme Restaurant opens for breakfast, serving a delicious blend of the best of Mediterranean dishes, with the freshest Italian-grown produce, all prepared by our accomplished culinary team.
The dishes of the restaurant La Dolce celebrate the Italian icons, such as pasta and pizza. Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the centuries-old park.
The gastronomic cuisine of Acquerello restaurant enhances the flavors of tradition with creative and surprising combinations. The restaurant terrace is the best spot to enjoy the panoramic view over the Venice Lagoon.
The Clemente Bar welcomes guests in a classic and elegant setting. Alongside a superb wine list, cocktails and bitters , the bar offers a selection of dishes for a quick snack and light dinner.
Nestled among the beautiful nature of the centuries-old park, the Garden Bar comprises a glamorous outdoor lounge setting and a full drinks menu and delicious snacks.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle boat service between San Clemente and Piazza San Marco
- Limousine service
- Pirvate dock
- Kempinski Kids Club
- Spa treatments "Herb Massage Therapy"
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Conference center with 6 state-of-the-art meeting rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Pitch&putt area
- Jogging path
- 24-hour fitness center
The hotel provides six modern conference rooms for a total of 350 persons. The facilities are suited for any kind of event, be it private celebrations, meetings or conferences.
Visitors to Italy must possess a passport valid for at least three months upon arrival. Visa requirements are determined by nationality. Most nationals do not require visas for a stay of up to 90 days.
Visitors from non EU countries should consult their local consulate for visa requirements.
The reservation team can prepare a stamped and signed hotel confirmation letter, which is needed for the visa applications. Moreover, our concierges are happy to assist in organizing your stay with us – both prior to arrival and of course during your stay.
For bookings please contact our reservation team by phone + 09 041 4750 111 or book your stay online.