LUXURY IS COMFORT
Delight in the privacy, comfort and expansive spaciousness of a Deluxe Suite.
The historical buildings of Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras offers four types of Deluxe Suites:
- The Deluxe Tower Suite has a private observation tower and bedroom connected with a living area. Located in the Janosik wing, facing the valley, this suite features beautiful wooden beams and a cosy attic bathroom.
- The Deluxe Attic Suite is located on the highest floor of the Krivan building, under the rooftop with attic features, angled walls and smaller ceiling windows. The suite features a separate spacious living room and bedroom. Enjoy the immediate vicinity of our view tower featuring 360 degree views of the High and Low Tatras area. Please note there is no wheelchair accessibility and an elevator is not available on the highest floor.
- The Deluxe Krivan Suite is located on the ground floor and provides the extra spaciousness of a separate living room and bedroom. Being very close to Zion Spa Luxury and its world of relaxation.
- The Deluxe Janosik Suite offers a lush bathroom with large windows facing the front garden, with a separate extra large living room and bedroom. The suite is located in the historically oldest building of the hotel, built in 1894.
- In-room coffee and/or tea facilities
- Flat-screen TV
- Lounge area
- Working Desk
- Separate living room and bedroom
- Baby cot allowed
- View: Countryside
- Decor: Classic
- Beds: King
- Extra Bed: One extra bed allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Bathtub, Shower
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adults
- Size: 68 m² (732 ft²)