Composed of several minor tourist resorts, the area of High Tatras retains its image of an untouched nature getaway.
The highest tourist resort Strbske Pleso, located at a height of approximately 1,350 m (4,429.1 ft), offers breathtaking views to the underlying valley.
In the nearby area, plenty of activities can be organised in addition to conferences and meetings in order to build or strengthen relationships (see list of our recommendations here).
HIGH TATRAS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Variety of available sports activities
- UNESCO heritage sites in the surroundings
- Black Stork - The largest golf complex in Slovakia (28 km / 17 mi)
- Aquapark Tatralandia (52 km / 32 mi)
- AquaCity Poprad (32 km / 20 mi)
- Popular music pub HUMNO (22 km / 14 mi)
- Belianska Cave (32 km / 20 mi)
For travel instructions, please click here.
For enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +421 52 3262 222.