Christmas and New Year’s Celebrations in St Petersburg
St Petersburg, 2 November 2016 –Kempinski Hotel Moika 22, which turns into an amazing European Christmas fairy tale during the festive season, has created a special New Year’s Celebration in St Petersburg offer and different festive menus in the Bellevue Brasserie restaurant and the Von Witte Bar. It will also open a Christmas market on 1 December.
People in the world wait for New Year's night with more anxiety than any other holiday, trying to bring in the new year together with beloved ones in a very special atmosphere. A trip during this magical time is always full of romance, kind emotions and unforgettable memories.
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 has prepared a NEW YEAR’S EVE ON PALACE SQUAREspecial offer to enable guests to enjoy the New Year’s Eve 2017 in style in a comfortable and luxurious suite for two plus one child under 12 years old. Luxurious brunch in the Beau Rivage restaurant on 1 January, early check in and late check out, champagne and welcome gift in a room upon arrival, Kid's Room with a baby-sitter,visiting the Relaxation center and much more awaits hotel’s guests.
From 1 December 2016 until 7 January 2017, Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 will present its own Christmas market, opening daily from 9:00am until 8:00pm in the hotel lobby, so that everyone has the opportunity to buy delicious, sweet gifts for Christmas and New Year’s.
Here, anyone can buy friends, loved ones or colleagues a little gingerbread house, Christmas cookies, stollen, exquisite pralines, sachets of chocolate, marmalade or Christmas apples, or other sweet delights handmade by the hotel’s pastry chef and chocolatiers. While choosing a sweet gift, you may have mulled wine with hot almonds or treat your child with cotton candy, fully enjoying the fairy-tale atmosphere of Kempinski Hotel Moika 22.
Traditional Christmas concerts at Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 will be held daily as evening musical miniatures throughout December. These performances are famous in St Petersburg and always gather adults and children around the beautifully decorated six-foot Christmas tree in the hotel’s lobby.
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 has created special menus in the Bellevue Brasserie restaurant, and the Von Witte Bar and a festive banquet menu to allow guests to celebrateChristmas on 24 and 25 December and New Year's Eve in ahigh-class manner.
NEW YEAR'S EVE ON THE PALACE SQUARE
- One-night stay in a comfortable Suite for single or double occupancy
- Accommodation for a child below 12 years old in parents’ room. ( for kids from 12 years old - additional 3200 RUB per child)
- New Year's brunch in the Beau Rivage restaurant on the 1st of January
- Champagne and welcome gift in your room upon arrival
- Early check in from 11:00
- Late check out till 17:00
- Christmas tree in room upon request at 10 000 RUB
- Free excess to the Relaxation Centre (sauna, whirlpool, cardio) from 7:30 to 23:00
- Kid's Room with a baby-sitter
- Free Wi-Fi in your room and around the hotel
The offer is available for accommodation from 31 December 2016 to 1 January 2017.
The price includes VAT and accommodation for two nights in a room in the following categories:
Standard Suite – RUB 55,000 32 800 / 35 000
Deluxe Suite – RUB 63,000 41 800 / 44 000
Grand Deluxe Suite – RUB 70,000 48 800 / 51 000
Executive Suite – RUB 90,000 84 800 / 87 000
Special Festive Menus
Christmas Eve 24 December
Join us on 24 and 25 December for a classic Christmas Eve dinner at the Bellevue Brasserie restaurant, where Christmas will be well underway. Executive ChefChristophe Laplaza will be ringing the Christmas bells!
- Amuse bouche
- Crayfish bisque with tortellini of pumpkins
- Terrine of foie gras and roe deer with surprise walnuts
- Turbot fillet with parsnip and mandarins and Сhampagne sauce with Beluga caviar
Festive goose with red cabbage, chestnuts and Barolo sauce
- Chef’s style Buche de Noёl
- Petit fours
RUB 6,500 per person
New Year’s Eve at the Von Witte Bar
New Year’s Eve is Russia’s most celebrated night, and a huge night at Kempinski Hotel Moika 22. On 31 December, the Von Witte Bar invites you to sample its elegant and delicious tapas menu with a bottle of Champagne Louis Roederer Premier Brut (0.375l ). Live jazz band and a Christmas tree will add festive mood to the atmosphere.
- Kamchatka crab salad
- Wild smoke salmon
- Milky veal tartar
- Foie gras and stollen
Festive Main Course
- Jumbo prawn and oscietra caviar
- Truffled scallops “surprise”
- Cauliflower Dubarry cream soup with almond
- Mini burger of Angus beef
- Potato Dauphinoise
- Moika 22 Buche de Noёl
- Snow ball
- Chef’s Style Mont Blanc
RUB 8,500 per person
Imperial New Year’s Dinner at the Bellevue Brasserie
The most important night of the year deserves to be celebrated in true imperial style. Set like a jewel amongst snowy rooftops, Bellevue Brasserie restaurant offers revellers unparalleled views of the city’s spectacular fireworks display and lively merriment on Palace Square. Christophe Laplaza’s luxurious cuisine promises to make this special night even more memorable.
- Seafood platter for two - lobster, king prawns, Kamchatka crab, scallops, tuna and salmon sashimi
- Kamchatka crab salad with avocado
- Milky veal tartar with truffle
- Terrine of Foie Gras and beef tails with surprise walnuts and Stollen toast
- Truffled artichoke risotto with cepes cream
- Cauliflower Dubarry cream soup with almonds and Truffle
- Crayfish bisque with tortellini of pumpkins
- Roe deer “Wellington” with sauce Périgueux
- Beef fillet “Rossini” with forest mushrooms with Barolo sauce and potato fondant
- Turbot with parsnip and champagne sauce with Beluga caviar
- Festive goose with red cabbage and chestnuts with Barolo sauce
- Exotic vacherin
- Christmas Sabayon
- Ermitage, chef’s special dessert
- Chef’s-style Mont Blanc
- Moika 22 Buche de Noel