- St Petersburg was named Europe’s leading city destination in 2017 by the prestigious World Travel Awards Europe. Easy to reach from any European destinations:
- New Pulkovo Airport welcomes about 60 flights per day from Europe
- Sapsan high speed train connects St Petersburg with Moscow in only3.5 hours, making it a great opportunity to visit both cities for your incentive trips.
- St Petersburg is a major Baltic Port for 40 world known cruise lines.*
* In accordance with the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation, cruise and ferry passengers may stay in the territory of the Russian Federation for 72 hours without a visa, if they arrive in Saint Petersburg on board a vessel as part of a tour group. This new ruling makes for a great opportunity to experience the city’s key historic sites.