Why St Petersburg
St Petersburg features Russia’s most beautiful and iconic cultural attractions. The city is known worldwide as the cultural capital of Russia.
- Nowadays, it is the great history city, culture are part of the world heritage. XXI Century trends greatly influenced the modern scene: russian contemporary art, new architecture, great variety of all kind of theatres, sophisticated restaurants and luxury shopping.
- The city, with its 44 islands and 300 bridges, is also called the “Venice of the North”.
- A UNESCO World Heritage site, St Petersburg is home to 36 historical complexes and around 4,000 outstanding monuments, magnificent architectural ensembles, beautiful courtyards, splendid parks and unique museums.
- Hermitage Museum (Winter Palace)
- Marble Palace
- Saint Michael's Castle Catherine Palace (The Tsarskoe Selo)
- Yusupov Palace
- Peterhof Palace
- and more
- Palace Square
- St Isaac's Cathedral
- Summer Garden
- Russian Museum (Mikhailovsky Garden)
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Pushkin, St Petersburg
- Pavlovsk, St Petersburg
- and more