The scenic drives through the Swiss Alps is the ideal experience for car enthusiasts before taking a pit stop at the Grand Hotel des Bains Kempinski. Since years St. Moritz as well as our hotel are the perfect destination to combine 5 star European luxury with the treasures of nature.
Services Grand Hotel des Bains Kempinski has to offer for your automotive event:
- Exclusive rental of the hotel (on request)
- Spaces in front of the hotel (up to 16 cars)
- Main entrances (three cars)
- Restaurant Les Saisons(One car)
- No restriction of the maximum car weight
- Private parking spaces
- Car wash and mechanical room in the basement of the hotel
- Petrol station only 500 m away
- Charging station for electric cars in 2 km
Brand your event with your company logo at:
- The welcome desk in the lobby
- The welcome gift for your event participants
- Personalised Key cards
- Branded flags in front of the hotel
- Light projection to the hotel facade
For the above mentioned services, the hotel will request a specific quotation to partner companies.
Event tips for car enthusiasts:
Winter snow drive + picnic break
Snow test drives on ice are a breathtaking opportunity to hone your skills on challenging courses under the expert guidance of professional driving instructors. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Engadin scenery and experience the thrill of driving on ice on the Samedan ice track, just 5 km (3.1 mi) from St Moritz.
Summer test drive + coffee break
The Albula Pass – The road from Thusis through Bergün leads to La Punt in the Inn Valley and offers great scenery and a beautiful mountain panorama with a diversified route.
Take the exciting route with Italian flair from Milano along Como Lake, crossing trough the charming town of Chiavenna and up the curvy mountain roads of the Maloja Pass.
For requests please contact the Groups & Events department at: +41 818 38 30 36 or email@example.com