St. Moritz is located in the Upper Engadine just about in the middle of the triangle formed by Zurich, Milan and Munich.You can easily reach your holiday destination using the Rhätische Bahn railway, the good road network or by air.
Check-in 15:00 - Check-out 12:00
The trip with the Rhaetian Railway (RhB) from Chur to Tiefencastel to the Engadin, with its helical tunnels and breathtakingly high viaducts, is one of the most scenic and technically interesting in Europe. Another option is to travel from Landquart via Klosters and the Vereina Tunnel. This way you can reach the St. Moritz region from Zurich Main Railway Station in just 3 hours and 21 minutes.
Costs for taxi transfer approx. CHF 20, please feel free to make use of our complimentary transfer service.
You can reach St. Moritz by car comfortably and safely from anywhere in Switzerland, Italy, Germany or Austria.
- Zurich - St. Moritz, 200 km (124.3 mi), 3 hours
- Milan - St. Moritz, 175 km (108.7 mi), 3 hours
- Munich - St. Moritz, 300 km (186.4 mi), 4 hours
- Basel - St. Moritz, 250 km (155.3 mi), 4 hours
If snow has fallen, crossing the passes is only permitted with snow chains or in 4x4 vehicles.
If want to avoid driving over the mountain passes, you have the following possibility to transport your car by rail:
- Autoverlad Vereina: Take the car transporter through the Vereina Tunnel; just 18 minutes from Prättigau (Selfranga) to Engadin (Sagliains) or back. Every day, every 30 minutes.
Engadin Airport has flight connections to the international airports of Zürich, Geneva, Basel, Milan and Munich. Taxi flights are also available to many other national and international airports.
- Latitude: 46.48254
- Longitude: 9.833705