Located in the sporty heart of the chic Alps resort, the Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains has direct access to the mountains through the neighboring cable car and sits next to the Mauritius Springs, legendary for their healing properties. Here you can enjoy the best from the Swiss Alps in perfect quality combined with kosher gourmet dining and invigorate and rejuvenate in the Kempinski Spa with its original purifying and healthy spring water dating back to the Bronze Age. The 184 rooms and suites as well as 27 residences - chalet suites with one to four bedrooms, in the grand building with a rich tradition since 1864, are elegantly and timelessly appointed and with views to the mountains.
Chanukah program takes place from 7 to 23 December 2017 and further comprises:
- Special kosher packages including buffet breakfast & four-course dinner
- Sabbath buffet dinner
- Afternoon tea and coffee lounge on Sabbath with delicious homemade pastries
- All milk products are Cholov Isroel and all meats are Glatt L'Mehadrin
- Glatt-Kosher Supervision by Mashgichim
- In-house Shul
- Dedicated spa and pool times
- Attention all winter sports enthusiasts: from two nights stay the Hotel Ski Pass is only CHF 38 instead of CHF 79 per person per day
We are personally looking forward welcoming you to St. Moritz this Channukah. My team and I look forward to welcoming you to this glamorous kosher holiday destination - Arieh Wagner.
This offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other special offers or promotions.
T +41 81 838 30 65 | E email@example.com