The gourmet partner of the Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains overlooking the beautiful St Moritz, Mathis Food Affairs provides the finest culinary talent at 2,486m above sea level.
Sitting between the slopes at the end of Corviglia mountain railway station, this complex provides diners with Europe's highest gourmet restaurant, two relaxed family restaurants, a sunny terrace, an Engadine lounge and a snow bar. Each one provides both regional and international delicacies to suit any tastes.
Mathis Foods Affairs provides an atmosphere like no other, and regularly welcomes celebrities, winter sportsmen, hikers, families and serious fans of gourmet food. Of course, given its reputation, nobody leaves disappointed by the experience.
Simply choose from the following places and sign with your hotel room number:
- Restaurant La Marmite - Europe's highest gourmet restaurant, famous for its legendary truffle and caviar specialities as well as its exclusive menu.
- Bütschella – a self-service, market-style restaurant, offering simple yet delicious food.
- Brasserie - a cheerful family restaurant offering regional specialties from the Cucina della Valle.
- De Fät Moonk – a cosy lounge restaurant serving small, modern alpine dishes.
- Pirates on the Rocks - offering snacks, drinks, music until sunset
- Restaurant style:
- Buffet, À la carte, Family, Fine dining, Bistro