Offering guests plenty of space to relax and unwind, Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski’s Executive Suite is the perfect base from which to explore Riyadh. The suite is spacious and has a separate bedroom and living area, each decorated in a modern and smart style.
Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, your stay is sure to be a comfortable one thanks to the suite's fine modern design, and you will be able to enjoy one of the best views in the tower, offering a stunning panorama of the city.
Guests staying in the Executive Suite can enjoy:
- Access to the Executive Lounge on the 18th floor
- Breakfast at either the Executive Lounge or The Grand's fine buffet
- Complimentary afternoon tea and evening drinks with canapés
- A choice of complimentary local newspapers
Executive Lounge hours:
6:30am until 11:00pm, with three meal presentations.
- In-room coffee/tea facilities
- Flat-screen TV
- Working Desk
- Separate living room and bedroom
- Dining room
- Nespresso machine
- Baby cot allowed
- View: City
- Decor: Contemporary
- Beds: King
- Bathroom: Bathtub, Shower
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adults
- Size: 121 m² (1302 ft²)