Explore the capital city of Myanmar.
Nay Pyi Taw is the largest city of Myanmar and the capital of the country since 2008. The fast growing city is centrally located in the middle of Myanmar: 380 km from Yangon and 290 km from Mandalay, being easily accessible from all parts of the Union and neighbour countries. The recently hosted events such as the Southeast Asian Games, the World Economic Forum, the ASEAN Summit, and Nay Pyi Taw showed its capability to host globally large-scales events.
Nay Pyi Taw highlights:
- Gem Museun
- Uppatasanti Pagoda
- Poe Kyar Elephant Camp
- Myanmar International Convention Centre
- Myanmar Parliament
- Golf Courses
- Inle Lake (half an hour by plane or seven hours by limousine)
- Bagan (three hours by limousine)
- Yangon (half an hour by plane or four hours by limousine)
- Mandalay (three hours by limousine)
For enquiries, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org call us at +95 67 810 6061.