Discover Russian contemporary art and Moscow’s rich cultural heritage. Start your journey through the centuries at Baltschug Kempinski, situated nearby Red Square, the Kremlin and the onion-domed St Basil’s Cathedral which celebrates its 455th anniversary in July 2016. We are delighted to offer you our Arts and Culture package.
- Welcome gift and treatment upon arrival
- Lavish buffet breakfast
- Walking tour of the city centre with personal guide
- Tickets to the theatre of your choice
- Free Wi-Fi
- Unlimited access to the Baltschug Health Club with a swimming pool, gym, 2 saunas and a whirlpool bath
- Extended check-out at 15:00 (upon availability)
For arrivals on Friday and Saturday only.
Minimum two-night stay required.
Subject to 18% VAT