Hotel is situated in the very heart of Moscow, directly opposite the Kremlin, Red Square and St Basil’s Cathedral.
The "Baltschug" was the first five-star hotel in Moscow. The unique image of the hotel, with its historic façade that dates back to 1898, is recognised as a symbol of the Russian capital by tourists and business travelers alike. After renovation in 2012, the hotel unveiled a brand new “look and feel”.
Good to know about our hotel:
- 227 rooms and suites, most offering stunning views of the Kremlin and St Basil’s Cathedral
- 12 multifunctional conference rooms, including signature Library and Atrium rooms
- Free WiFi in all rooms and public areas
- Exquisite restaurant The Baltschug Grill, European Café Kranzler and cosy Lobby Lounge bar
- Baltschug Health Club with a heated swimming pool, whirlpool, gym and sauna
For enquiries, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +7 495 287 2011.