PASSPORT AND VISA
- A valid passport, visa, and vaccination certificate showing a current yellow fever immunization are required for entry into the DRC. (mandatory vaccination 14 days before travel)
- Nobody should travel to the DRC without a valid visa, and should apply for one well in advance of any trip to allow for unanticipated delays (1 to 3 months).
- Visas are not available at the airport.
- Travelers should not count on Congolese visas being available in neighbouring countries. Visitors planning extended stays must apply for a “Visa d’ Établissement” after arrival in DRC.
- Immigration Services: Upon Exit USD$55 go pass fees per person (mandatory)
- Kinshasa remains globally unsafe especially outside the Gombe District. We strongly advise that you use common sense and take precautions in circumstances where petty crime and scams might occur.
- Do consult our Concierge Team regarding your risks before you go out. They have appropriate insight and will offer informed safe choices for you.