Hotel Indonesia is the first hotel in Indonesia that was built to international standards.
Officially inaugurated by Indonesia’s first President, Soekarno, on 5 August 1962, Hotel Indonesia has become a historic landmark, a national pride. Right in front of the hotel, which is strategically located in the heart of the capital, stands the “Welcome Statue”, intended to welcome the guests who visited Jakarta on the occasion of the Fourth Asian Games in 1962. Hotel Indonesia is managed by Kempinski since 2008.
Our hotel offers:
- 289 rooms and suites
- 13 meeting rooms and 2 ballrooms
- 7 restaurants and bars
- Rooftop swimming pool and fitness centre with steam and sauna
- Kempinski The Spa
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access in the rooms and public areas
- In-room state-of-the-art technology
- Direct access to Grand Indonesia Shopping Town