KEMPINSKI HOTEL HUIZHOU
Huizhou is located in the southeast part of Guangdong Province and the northeast area of the Pearl River Delta. It faces Daya Bay in its south, and neighbors Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong, and is close to Poly Theatre, Kaisa Plaza and Huizhou West Lake.
Huizhou has won numerous awards in China as a city, including "China’s Top Tourism City", "China’s Clean City", "China’s Forestation City", and "Example City in Environment Protection", just to name a few.
It takes only 25 minutes by car to reach Huizhou Airport, and 90 minutes to reach Shenzhen Bao’an international Airport. The hotel is easily reachable by public transportation as well, such as train, light railway, and shuttle bus.
Located in the vibrant city of Swan, situated right in the middle of the new CBD area, Close to Poly Theatre, Kaisa Plaza and Huizhou West Lake. We can be easily reached by car, taxi, train, light railway, or other public transportation. If you are arriving using public transportation, the closest stops are Kaisa Station (Line 2/5/11/19/20/38) or YunShan-Exit C (light railway).
Hotel has more than 1,000 parking spaces, including outdoor and basement.
Should you require an early arrival or late departure, please contact our Reception team. Service is subject to availability, and additional cost might apply.
Directions by car from Guangzhou
Driving from Guanghui express-way, exit from Xiaojinkou and enter Huizhou Aevene, Turn onto Yunshan West Road, reaching Kempinski Hotel Huizhou.
Starting- from Shenzhen, enter Huiyan express- way, turn onto Zhongkai Aevene, and enter Eling South Road， drive to Eling North Road, enter Huancheng West Road, go over Huizhou Bridge, and then enter Yunshan West Road, and arriving at Kempinski Hotel Huizhou.
If you are arriving by public transportation, please take one of the bus lines (Line 2/5/11/19/20/38) , The close stop is Yunshan Station.
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, 125 km, takes 90 minutes, costs RMB 500
- Guangzhou Bai'yun International Airport, 150 km, takes 120 minutes, costs RMB 750
- Huizhou Pingtan Airport, 25 km, takes 20 minutes, costs RMB 80
- Hong Kong International Airport, 140 km, takes 120 minutes, costs RMB 750
- Xunliao Bay, 115 km, takes 90 minutes, costs RMB 400
- Daya Bay, 60 km, takes 50 minutes, costs RMB 200
- Shenzhen Luohu Customs, 95 km, takes 80 minutes, costs RMB 400
- Huizhou Train Station, 5 km, takes 10 minutes, costs RMB 15
- Huizhou Bus Station, 5 km, takes 20 minutes, costs RMB 25
- Huizhou High speed train Station, 45 km, takes 50 minutes, costs RMB 120
Latitude: 23° 6′ 23″ N
Longitude: 114° 24′ 39″ E
- Kaisa Plaza 700 m
- Poly Theater 200 m
- Huizhou Exhibition Centre and Museum 1 km
- Hua Mao Plaza 1.1 km
- Huizhou West Lake 3.5 km
- Red Flower Lake 7 km
- Hallstatt Town 11.2 km
- Luofu Mountain 42.5 km
- Xunliao Bay 115 km
- Daya Bay 60 km
- Huizhou Lakefront Golf club and Resort 2km
- CITIC HotSpring 14km
- Wing Kee Farm Park Resort 36km