KEMPINSKI HOTEL HUIZHOU
Huizhou is located in the southeast part of Guangdong Province and the northeast area of the Pearl River Delta. It faces Daya Bay in its south, and neighbors Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong.
It takes only 25 minutes by car to reach Huizhou Airport, and 90 minutes to reach Shenzhen Baoan Airport. The hotel is easily reachable by public transportation as well, such as train, light railway, and shuttle bus.
Check-in 15:00 - Check-out 12:00
Located in the vibrant city of Swan, situated right in the middle of the new CBD area, Close to Poly Theater, Kaisa Plaza and Huizhou West Lake. we can be easily reached by car, taxi, train, light railway, or other public transportation. If you are arriving using public transportation, the close stops are Kaisa
(Line 2/5/11/19/20/38) or YUNSHAN-Exit C (light railway).
Hotel has more than 1,000 parking spaces, including outdoor and basement.
Should you require an early arrival or late departure, please contact our Reception team. Service is subject to availability, and additional cost might apply.
Directions by car from Guangzhou
Driving from Guanghui express-way, exit from Xiaojinkou and enter Huizhou Aevene, Turn onto Yunshan West Road, reaching Kempinski Hotel Huizhou.
Starting- from Shenzhen, enter Huiyan express- way, turn onto Zhongkai Aevene, and enter Eling South Road， drive to Eling North Road, enter Huancheng West Road, go over Huizhou Bridge, and then enter Yunshan West Road, and arriving at Kempinski Hotel Huizhou.
If you are arriving by public transportation, please take one of the bus lines (Line 2/5/11/19/20/38) , The close stop is Yunshan Station.
- Shenzhen Bao'an Airport, 125_km, takes 90 minutes, costs RMB 500
- Guangzhou Bai'yun Airport, 150_km, takes 120 minutes, costs RMB 750
- Huizhou Ping'tan Airport, 25_km, takes 20 minutes, costs RMB 80
- Hong Kong International Airport, 140_km, takes 120 minutes, costs RMB 750
- Xunliao Bay, 115_km, takes 90 minutes, costs RMB 400
- Daya Bay, 60_km, takes 50 minutes, costs RMB 200
- Shenzhen Luohu Customs, 95_km, takes 80 minutes, costs RMB 400
- Huizhou Train Station, 5_km, takes 10 minutes, costs RMB 15
- Huizhou Bus Station, 5_km, takes 20 minutes, costs RMB 25
Latitude: 23° 6′ 23″ N
Longitude: 114° 24′ 39″ E
- Kaisa Plaza 700_m
- Poly Theater 200_m
- Huizhou Exhibition Center and Museum 1_km
- Hua Mao Plaza 1,1 _km
- Huizhou West Lake 3,5_km
- Red Flower Lake 7_km
- Hallstatt Town 11,2_km
- Luofu Mountain 42,5_km
- Xunliao Bay 115_km
- Daya Bay 60_km